Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Baby shower!




A couple of Saturdays ago, my precious mother gave me a baby shower at her house. Everything was decorated beautifully, and I really enjoyed this special time with family and friends as we celebrated the coming of my little girl. The afternoon began with game time, led by my aunt Mary. We laughed alot as we tried to guess baby items, got prizes for the heaviest purses, and waited in anticipation to see whose tiny plastic baby would be "born" (melted) out of their icecubes first. Then we moved on to gifts, and I received lots of pink wonderful girlie things! It was a fun change from the blue that I'm used to! The afternoon concluded with delicious snacks and a special cake made my my aunt in the shape of a baby carriage. Thanks, mom and family, for a memorable time!