Friday, January 19, 2007

Bondy Family Christmas












The Saturday before Christmas, we drove up to North Carolina for a week's stay with my (David's) parents. My Dad took a whole week off work so he could be with us while we were there. My sister Jenny, her husband Harold, and my neice Kara, were also there with us on Christmas. The only member of my immediate family that couldn't be there was my brother Josh, who is serving with the Marines in Korea. But we got to talk with him on Christmas morning and shared over the phone our family tradition of reading the Christmas story together. It was a neat time.
Needless to say, Caleb loved being with family for six straight days. We ate, played games, laughed alot, and spent alot of quality time together. Playing with "Garney" and "Grandpa", trips to the park, visits with Great Grandma Bondy, a trip to see Uncle Harold's horses, and lots of play time with cousin Kara made Caleb's time in North Carolina very special. It was a great visit for all of us--one of the best we've ever had.