Friday, January 12, 2007

Holder Family Christmas




Early Christmas continued as we celebrated with my (Gracy's) family at my parents' house on Friday afternoon. We laughed alot as we played games, talked, and opened gifts. It was fun hearing about what Christmas was like for my mom and her family growing up in Illinois. My Uncle Jerry and Aunt Bess were there, so they shared in the story telling. In honor of my Grandma Harper (Mom's mom), mom cooked a meal that was one of Grandma's holiday specialties and one of our all-time favorites. It was very nostaligic for our family to remember Grandma and precious times past.
Caleb, of course, had a blast. He loves spending time with his grandparents and aunts and uncles. And the fact that he got to open more presents was almost too much excitement! His Aunt Polly and Aunt Ansley (my brothers' wives) received porch swings, and Caleb thought they made great living room furniture!