Monday, January 29, 2007

Twenty-something...


Sunday, January 21st, marked the completion of another year of my (Gracy's) life. It was sort of a quiet birthday, since David was out of town on a business trip. But he arrived home that evening - an excellent gift - and planned a special celebration for later in the week. So on Friday evening, he took me to dinner at one of my favorite restaurants - the Cheesecake Factory in Atlanta! - and we had a great time, as always.
We celebrated with my family (parents, brothers, and their wives) last night at a favorite Italian place in Athens, complete with gifts and a free dessert. Caleb felt the excitement of the occasion, and with an exuberance that only comes straight from the heart of a child, he announced, "IT'S OUR BIRTHDAY!!!" It was fun to be with people I love, and I am reminded how very full and beautiful my life has been as I reflect on my twenty-something years on this earth.