Friday, May 18, 2007

Mother's Day Weekend






Mother's Day was a special and eventful time for us. Saturday evening, we had dinner with David's parents in South Carolina--a treat for David, who has spent the last several Mother's Days away from his mom. Sunday we were able to spend some time with both of my grandmothers, along with several other family members. My brothers and I along with our families celebrated our mom that evening by taking her to dinner at a favorite restaurant in Athens.
It is always so meaningful to me when all four generations are together. As sit beside my mom and watch my daughter's tiny hand in the hand of my grandmother, I feel so honored to share the bond of motherhood with such precious women. In light of our upcoming move, I certainly don't take these times for granted!